Dont You Wish You Had This House? 11.75 Million Dollar Home.

You know your house is too damned big when you need a friggin scooter to get from one end to the other. 25,000 sq. feet? christ almighty :blink:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

man i'd be having a party in those kinda houses everyday, hot bikini girls invited only, loungin in my pools.. lol one can only dream

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

down here in naples florida I worked in a 56,92,180 million dollar homes. these people have crazy shit in them. one of them had opal floors in the dinning room. so when you walked on it in your socks it left your foot prints.(like a mood ring heat sens) I did $178,000 in fabric in the foyer upholstering the walls in hand woven silk. I made a kids room look like the inside of a old ship. the wood work alone was $6,000pf. then in the master bed room everything was medieval looking. I upholstered the walls in leather from finland(has no barbwire marks).in the same house custom woven tapestries of the owner and his cars upholstered to the walls in the air conditioned Ferrari garage. MAD SICK COIN.....but the people are still miserable?

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

down here in naples florida I worked in a 56,92,180 million dollar homes. these people have crazy shit in them. one of them had opal floors in the dinning room. so when you walked on it in your socks it left your foot prints.(like a mood ring heat sens) I did $178,000 in fabric in the foyer upholstering the walls in hand woven silk. I made a kids room look like the inside of a old ship. the wood work alone was $6,000pf. then in the master bed room everything was medieval looking. I upholstered the walls in leather from finland(has no barbwire marks).in the same house custom woven tapestries of the owner and his cars upholstered to the walls in the air conditioned Ferrari garage. MAD SICK COIN.....but the people are still miserable?

Exactly!!! Why do you think celebs and people just be flippin out!! Because sometimes money is not filling the void in life that they thought would be filled. Umm i think Cameran Diaz said she wished she could just work in a small ice cream shop in some small town if she wasnt a movie star celeb. Ive heard alot of celebs wish they could have everyday normal lives just like us. But you know how it goes for them, the second they start slippin or whatever they get dogged out by the media. Thats why i would rather be rich without the celeb status. I would get my happiness by giving to the poor and less fortunate. Just to see the smiles on peoples faces and the new hope they can have in life would make me happy. ahhhhh man that would be the life.... :lol::lol::lol:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

Yea a scooter is a bit much. My gosh i would hate to misplace something like my car keys in that house. It would be like a scavenger hunt just to get out the door every morning!! I wanna be worth $50 million!!!

when you are that rich you dont keep track of your keys... you pay someone for that lol

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

I have alot of very rich people in my family that live in house like those next time i go out of town ill take a bunch of pictures of there houses. I have to say that i agree 100% when you say they are still miserable alot of my family is miserable except for my close family but my aunts uncles cousins they are fucking miserable and dumb as hell.

id rather hav the 11 million dollar house minus maybe its location.

the reason tht protebello house is so expensive is it sits on 3 acres in malibue and each acre is roughly 18million.

the shop im hoping to work for in a few years did all the glass work for that house so i got to hear alot about it

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Exactly!!! Why do you think celebs and people just be flippin out!! Because sometimes money is not filling the void in life that they thought would be filled. Umm i think Cameran Diaz said she wished she could just work in a small ice cream shop in some small town if she wasnt a movie star celeb. Ive heard alot of celebs wish they could have everyday normal lives just like us. But you know how it goes for them, the second they start slippin or whatever they get dogged out by the media. Thats why i would rather be rich without the celeb status. I would get my happiness by giving to the poor and less fortunate. Just to see the smiles on peoples faces and the new hope they can have in life would make me happy. ahhhhh man that would be the life.... :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah man, cant take all that dough to the grave. Some rich folks make like 10 mil on their assets a year (businesses, dividends, rents, bank interests etc.) They could give 10 grand to 1000 people and make their lives a LOT better without even noticing, but for some reason they dont give out a dime.