Second Skin Audio

box design w pics whatcha think?

bassfreake

I been at it again with building my box virtually to get a look at it lol keep in mind it's just a concept it doesn't have to come out exactly like this it can be changed and very well may be but here goes

Boxdual6inportplexitop_001_zpsc759372b.p

a buddy of mine is an amazing artist and I'm gna have him do some kinda design on the front of the box and maybe if I stick with the plexi top also do a design on the back wall of the box and there will at minimum be lights inside the ports which is why I made the insides white to kinda help the lights work better and maybe either inside the edge of the plexi or inside the box just under the plexi just to kinda add some effect and I will probably have the lights running in time with the bass if I can pull it off.

here is my torres sheet for this box:

boxspecsforme3_zps1e492812.png

edit - you cant tell from the pic but the box is double baffled but I made the inside front piece fit inside the box and the outside one fit on the outside so that when I put the front on it provides support under the plexi but it also covers up the front face of the plexi

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived