Jump to content

too much tweet?


bassfreake

Recommended Posts

Posted

when I get around to doing my build I'm thinking about replacing the stocks in the front doors with 6.5s... the back doesn't have anything in the doors but there's 6x9s behind the back seats and I was thinking of pulling those out and replacing them with a pair of small 10s (maybe... that ones up in the air) and pulling out the arm rest in the back seat and replacing that with a pair of 6.5s to make up for the back not having them in the doors... and then in all 4 doors there is a panel right above the handle that is 6x13 that I want to pull out and put 4 3" speakers in... now after I do all that I want to of course do some tweeters and I'm thinkin about doin one on each A pillar one on each front door and one on each back door or maybe just 2 on each A pillar and one on each back door... would that be too much tweets? I've never heard dedicated tweeters in person before I don't have any clue just how much tweet is behind a tweeter.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

when I get around to doing my build I'm thinking about replacing the stocks in the front doors with 6.5s... the back doesn't have anything in the doors but there's 6x9s behind the back seats and I was thinking of pulling those out and replacing them with a pair of small 10s (maybe... that ones up in the air) and pulling out the arm rest in the back seat and replacing that with a pair of 6.5s to make up for the back not having them in the doors... and then in all 4 doors there is a panel right above the handle that is 6x13 that I want to pull out and put 4 3" speakers in... now after I do all that I want to of course do some tweeters and I'm thinkin about doin one on each A pillar one on each front door and one on each back door or maybe just 2 on each A pillar and one on each back door... would that be too much tweets? I've never heard dedicated tweeters in person before I don't have any clue just how much tweet is behind a tweeter.

I think you would be ok but thts just my honest oppinion would thts what i would do go with the 2 on the a pillar and the other on the doors tht is how i have mine

HDC3 18

7Cubes

ROckford bd500.1

pioneer DEH-p9400BH

Knu koncepts 0 gauge

6 QS1TW tweets

2 coga pa horns

4 Pioneer TS-A6813i

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...