Second Skin Audio

Can you Frankenstein Subwoofers? Will they work?

clittle1272

[ quote name=C-Fizzy" post="2359730" timestamp="1361663298]

If you aren't impressed with your subs, then build them a nice PORTED box. And I say build, not buy.

Instead of hacking them up to make some half ass woofer he said he likes them but that the surround is getting torn and wants to experiment and see if he can reproduce or bettering them by hacking them up lol

I can.... I think.... Use the surround from the recone kit to repair the Lightnings. Like I said, I'm new to the world of subwoofers if I thought that I had all the answers I wouldn't be here. I am taking all of your input and considering it whole heartedly. Please believe that I appreciate all your help. I know nothing about building a box ported or unported. Can i build a box with the right direction? Absolutely. Can someone here point me in the direction to get the information or blue print I need? I can supply any info you need on both subs. Thanks again. I do appreciate all your help and knowledge.

read up on the specs of the sub your goin to use. then download torres and mess around with it till you find sumthing you could use. then just ask people what they think about it. thats how i would do it. 2 heads are always better then one. but i wouldnt start tearin apart my subs hoping i could fix sumthing up.

Archived