8MileRoad Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Bought this insane blazer from lance back in January last night is the first time with everything installed and playing 16 volt setup 4 XP1000 250 amp Excessive Amperage Alternator (Externally Regulated) *ONE* Sundown 3k (adding another soon)
Jman08 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Good shit man what song were you playin in the 3rd vid? Youtube.com/J Hutch22
VomitUrSoul Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Sweet, didn't know he was getting rid of his blazer. He's truck was the first 150+ vehicle I ever heard. Had four 18" IA Death Penalties on two IA 40.1's when I heard it, if its the same Lance Wayne. Shit was nice. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
8MileRoad Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 Good shit man what song were you playin in the 3rd vid? I-95 - Gucci
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.