Second Skin Audio

crew cab pickup ... rear seat delete .. sub amd port firing

Fatman489

My trucks bout the same as yours. And I have 2 12's I had them subs up port up and it beat the shit outta my doors and side windows and couldn't stop it so I lad them down facing forward sound way better . But that's just me

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

Nismo in this truck just means the pin stripe the fender badges and the volk te37x wheels with nismo decals lol ... but its the only supercharged 4wd crew cab I could find within 300 miles ... plus I like the modest nismo package it has ... cant wait to get started on the system

TE37s on a truck??

For what it's worth, I just stuck a new box in that back of my extended cab Dakota. My first box was sub forward/port forward. My new box is sub forward, port driver side. The new one does seem louder to the ear, but I did also change box specs like tuning and port area. I've heard that sub up/port up works well in trucks, but I haven't personally tried it in mine.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Nismo in this truck just means the pin stripe the fender badges and the volk te37x wheels with nismo decals lol ... but its the only supercharged 4wd crew cab I could find within 300 miles ... plus I like the modest nismo package it has ... cant wait to get started on the system

TE37s on a truck??

For what it's worth, I just stuck a new box in that back of my extended cab Dakota. My first box was sub forward/port forward. My new box is sub forward, port driver side. The new one does seem louder to the ear, but I did also change box specs like tuning and port area. I've heard that sub up/port up works well in trucks, but I haven't personally tried it in mine.

Yessir te37x made by volk with nismo stickers lol .. they are pretty just sucks the back spacing isnt right for my 33s after I lift it

Interesting I guess ill start with one and see how it does .. was hoping to just build it once lol

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Archived