Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 This was the one in my drive way (: Wide body charger. Top 3 bad ass rides there. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 More comin My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 ALOT of stuff was done to this.. there was a whole list. And this was his daily driver.. bad ass. 2014 Silverado. Not sure how i feel about them. Im sure they look much better lifted. This one was just stock. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 This was at sema 2 15" L7s in front also. Ugly as hell but it was cool. Also a DUB show winner My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 NOW THIS WAS AMAZING My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 Sat in this. DAMN. Crazy. But I lovedit. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted February 25, 2013 Author Report Posted February 25, 2013 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.