Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So maybe three days ago i put up a post in classified trying to sell my RE SXX 15. I checked all the requirements and i believe i passed them all. But for some reason the thread was locked/deleted by an admin by the name of pitbull (i believe). I asked him what i did wrong and how i could prevent this from occuring again in the future, but i have recieved no response. I was wondering if someoen else could possibly tell me why this happen and how i can keep this from happening again in the future. Thank you!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...