Jump to content

speakers and tweeters


bassfreake

Recommended Posts

Posted

if I wanted to put a few speakers that don't have a tweeter with them how would I do that? would I just wire the extra speaker to the crossover point of another like speaker? (ie a 2 way crossover with 2 6.5s on one side and a tweeter on the other side) or would I like use a crossover and just not use both sides?

I'm just thinking tweeters usually tend to be a little more prominent than regular speakers so I thought I might have to run a little bit more mid speakers than tweeters since I'm planning on running multiple sets so I'm not winding up running 6 or even 8 tweeters and it wind up being so much that I can't hear anything but bass and screech lol

or is this even a valid concern?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...