gotb00st Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 Hello im looking to upgrade my electrical in my truck to run a 2k watt amp with a stock 150 amp alt. For now I was just planning on getting a d3400 to replace the stock battery. Will this be enough for daily driving? I was planning on getting an alt and a xp3000 for the back, once i start working on my front stage. Quote
CaPRiCEx383 Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 Yeah that will be just fine. Do the big 3 and your set. Quote 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.