DAMN!! Nice Video! Great job so far, can't wait until you post a few vids your ride once it's complete. I have a similar idea for my Impala SS so I'm anxious to see how yours turns out. Keep up the good work man.

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Recone it to a 15 and do a bandpass for 4 BTL 15s with the port through the deck. I saw an Impala SS Tommy McKinney built and it was rediculous. 4 RE 15s bandpassed in the trunk... Talk about FLEX!

Was one of the smoothest low bass cars Ive ever heard... Id be so happy with that for daily. I really want an Impala/Caprice.

Posted Image

any pics of the install?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 5 months later...

OK after have the BTL sealed off in the trunk for a while. I figured I could get more out of it if fired the sub and port into the cabin in the rear deck. The last box I built Was MDF and heavy as fuck . So I decided to go with 3/4" 9 ply birch. and fiber glass and hope to save some weight while still keeping the box ridgid.Should get most of it done this 3 day weekend and hopefully finished this week.

Posted Image

Old box

Posted Image

A t-line I built for my 10" JBL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the what I got done today most bo the box and 2 layers of glass. Let hear your comments or input. And more to come tomorrow.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Looks good so far,

are u gonna cut da metal off da rear deck?

a piece of lexan glass behind da box would look nice, so when u open da trunk ull see da back of da sub...

Yeah I do Plan on cutting the metal out in the rear deck and I plan on using some lexan and some lights. thanks for stop'n in

Got some resin and glass down and the port. Left the saw'z all at work and need it to cut rear deck. So that is all til tomorrow.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Ok so been working on it off and on during the week and finished most of it this weekend. Got a shit load of glass down, and the port in and and 45 all the corners. pics speak louder than word so here you go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That all for today next I need to make beauty panels for the trunk and I am going to fiberglas some 6x9's into each side in the rear deck.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Lookin good man. That shit gonna be loud. Gotta get some vids of this one... Did you do any vids of last box????

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

Archived