Audio X show in Florence, AL

VomitUrSoul

154.7!!! Great Score! on your own first build too no less.

Thanks for sharing up that vid and pictures. I might have come in 2nd had I made it. lol. My van is mid 148s... just can't seem to get much better than that with current electrical and wall at the C-Pillar.

Again great score. And I just saw the last line of your sig- I laughed my butt off. Then after I caught my breath I was all "yeah... yeah." :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

154.7!!! Great Score! on your own first build too no less.

Thanks for sharing up that vid and pictures. I might have come in 2nd had I made it. lol. My van is mid 148s... just can't seem to get much better than that with current electrical and wall at the C-Pillar.

Again great score. And I just saw the last line of your sig- I laughed my butt off. Then after I caught my breath I was all "yeah... yeah." :D

Thanks man! Still don't know what my peak is. Forgot all about trying to find it lol. We tried a few frequencies on Keith's termlab just before I went on and did a 154.9 @ 30hz and tried it up to 35hz or so but I had to hurry and go get in line. 30hz seemed to be my highest at that point during my testing so I just went with it. Don't know if I'd score higher at 40+ hz or not so gotta try that next time. That's the one thing I wish I would have done but I was so excited that I forgot lol. If you was there then you may placed pretty well. There were like 6 vehicles at 148+ there spread through all the classes. Would love to get a demo sometime. Just something I love about C-pillar walls. Audio X is hosting the State finals sometime later this year so maybe then.

And I just saw the last line of your sig- I laughed my butt off. Then after I caught my breath I was all "yeah... yeah." :D

that sigs a true story ... freaked me out man I thought she was gonna die lol

e-250 van

build soon to come !

Archived