Audio X show in Florence, AL

VomitUrSoul

If anyone on here wants to come, there is gonna be a audio show/comp in Florence, AL. Not sure how big it'll be or anything but it should be fun. I'm working on my build but its my first so not sure if it'll ready by then.

The show has been postponed until May 19th due to rain.

311653_595705170439592_1387919367_n_zpsf

There is gonna be a audio show/comp in Florence, AL on April 27th if anyone on here wants to come. Not sure how big it'll be or anything but it should be fun. I'm working on my build but its my first so not sure if it'll ready by then.

Making plans to be at this event !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to be able to make it too.

How big of a show is it? Seems like they would be able to pull people from Memphis, TN and Huntsville, AL. No reason to not have some nice rides there.

I am totally lost as to what classes to enter though. Like- no clue. lol

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I hope to be able to make it too.

How big of a show is it? Seems like they would be able to pull people from Memphis, TN and Huntsville, AL. No reason to not have some nice rides there.

I am totally lost as to what classes to enter though. Like- no clue. lol

I went last May and it was pretty good, a few nice rides and a few others that you could tell that they were just starting out lol, but it was fun to see everyone and hangout. I'd say the average was around 145-148 dB with maybe 2-3 vehicles that were over 150+, but hopefully more this year. They have the competition lane by the front of the store and a parking lot to the side where all the competitors and the people just there for fun can demo their systems. On the other side of the building they have a car show where show cars and trucks compete, although it was not as large as the audio section. It pretty much takes place in the middle of the city but there was no problems with the law or anything. I guess they got everything OK'd from the local police. As far as the classes, I'm not sure on that either. I didn't compete last year, but before and after the actual competition they allow you to get metered if you want to just see what your score is. I just posted it up on here to hopefully draw an even larger crowd this year and maybe meet some of the fellow SMD members.

^ sounds good!

That's what I am down for. :D What I really want to do is to play around a bit on the TL just to find my peak freq. again and really to mess with the RTA on the Audio Control. I want like a solid 15 minutes with that joker to get my stuff EQd out like crazy. I've done that before with my system, but everything has changed since the last time I did it, so all of my levels are way off.

Yeah, I down with meeting more SMD and audio folks from our area too. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting Close !!! Should be a great Show !!!

Colin ... You can enter the RTA freakout competition

I may enter it myself to get an idea on where I stand with this new upgrade ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived