XX1 feedback... *negative-ish* (audiodecals.com)

bought from him before about 6 months ago before he was an authorized dealer (purchased decals from him and 2 shirts)

figured now that im doing a new build id order some more decals.. march 1st i sent him a pm with the decals i wanted..

march 5th he responded and gave me his paypal... money was sent march 5th

march 11th i didnt hear anything or receive anything so i sent a pm... after 24 hours with no response i sent another... both of which where "read" according to my PM log.

on march 12th i also inquired about his saz 3500d that he had posted in premium classifieds and the decals i ordered (completely NEW private message)

he promptly responded saying that the decals where made and shipped but couldnt provide any tracking... he said he would refund my money and ship them again (the money was refunded)

deal was squared away for the Saz-3500d and the free sundown shirt on march 15th( i also ordered a incriminator audio shirt with that order)

he told me the shirts would not ship till monday because they where out of stock in my size (xl)

payment was sent march 15th and i was told that the amp i was buying had damage to the RCA's (they got bent but not off the board and the amp was fully functional)

he offered a full refund or a partial refund since the amp was damaged... i took the partial refund.

amp shipped out march 16th and he provided tracking... (decals where suppose to ship with amp but he told me they shipped separate later that night)

march 18th (the day the shirts where suppose to ship)

i sent him a message about the shipping weight and the actual weight ( the sundown saz 3500 weighs close to 30 lbs.. UPS say the item that shipped is only 20lbs??)

he said the shirts wont ship till Tuesday and the weight "issue" wont affect shipping or it being held for further payment

its now Late Thursday 4 days since his last pm and he has been checking them but not responding the same shit he was doing when i was asking about the decals i ordered...

now i know MANY people have bought stuff from him without a hitch (at least publicly) but communication is very terrible.. i cant understand why someone would read a pm and NOT respond... all im asking is for info.. if you cant ship the item FINE tell me why... dont leave me waiting for a week on end like last time...

i dont have a problem getting paypal involved but id figure i would post here since i ordered stuff from him off this site..

the amp is set to arrived tomorrow (friday) and i WILL be doing a unboxing and direct hook up to a power source all in one video (no editing) just in case it was damaged in shipping or sent that way...

im in no way trying to discredit xx1 but im making his communication problem public in hopes it will help him down the road...and hopefully resolve our issues we have

to this date i DO NOT

have the decals i ordered the 1st

UPDATE****** after posting this and sending him a pm with a link to this thread he replied in under 2 minutes!!!

says the shirts and decals shipped already... no tracking info tho

ill be calling the phone number on his website tomorrow to get tracking if he doesnt respond

UPDATE 2******** tracking was provided for the decals (dumb as shit that it had to come to a feedback thread just to get some numbers)

shirts "shipped" wednesday but the tracking number he gave me is wrong or the shipping label was JUST created today

this will be the last update to this thread unless the items do NOT arrive or come damaged/not as described ..

AGAIN this isnt about "how fast he ships" its about his LACK of communication and failure to deliver last transaction that resulted in a refund through a paypal dispute..

please refrain from posting in this thread im not bashing anyone nor do i need you input or opinion on the situation.

Edited by Nate Futuristic

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

as I said I'm sorry if I can't answer you everyday, right away. I know you have been a costumer from a while ago. however lately I've been busier than ever, cause I'm taking care of all the questions and inquires here at SMD, and I take care of our facebook page too, plus local sales, and some printing in our shop. and I do value every customer we get, but sometimes I'm just unable to answer everything right away. I know your order has been taken care of, and sometimes take a while to update you about it, but it doesn't mean that your order isn't in its way.

I always do my best to be fair with every one, if an order gets delayed for any reason I always include gifts or partial refunds.

somehow I feel like you think that I want to scam you or something, and trust me, it might take a day or two to get an answer from me, but have never and never will take money from someone and not ship what they asked for.

anybody that knows me, knows that you don't have to make a video of something I sent you, if you don't like it, tell me and I'll refund all your money and even pay for return shipping.

if you have any further questions or issues let me know and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Again im sorry it came to a thread... but the excuse your using isnt valid when you read my message. .. and ignore it. And then go post else where in the forum..

Its not like I need a response 20 minutes after I send a message. . Where talking days with no response.

The first order I let you do your thing for over a week. Never messaged you figured you shipped it.. and then when nothing came I messaged you 3 times...you read it.. and the only way I got a response is when I filed a dispute. .

I dont think your a scammer. Nor is that the point of this thread. I just wanted a update on my order. . And after 4 days of being ignored this was my second to last option. ..

Your not the only person that can make decals..

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies