Second Skin Audio

Need opinions on decent CHEAP 15's please

plex_love

American bass xfl

yeah that is a 300 dollar sub, only 3x's more than i can spend per sub! lol if i had that kind of money i would hands down go back to sa15's

it handles 2k though.

audioque sdc. american bass tnt.

American bass xfl

yeah that is a 300 dollar sub, only 3x's more than i can spend per sub! lol if i had that kind of money i would hands down go back to sa15's

it handles 2k though.

thats of no concern to me, my amp doesnt push 2k, 1500 is what i got to work with...cannot afoord more than 100 per sub period

I'm love bbc

American bass xfl

it handles 2k though.

thats of no concern to me, my amp doesnt push 2k, 1500 is what i got to work with...cannot afoord more than 100 per sub period

you're not going to get good woofers at that price. i hope you know that. don't care what you think about my opinion. either you listen to the truth or you don't.

only crap in your price range is something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-07C154-15-Inch-4-Ohm-Subwoofer/dp/B000NAJJ7C

250rms. any more and you'll kill it.

you're not going to find 3 15" woofers for $300 total that can handle 1500 watts total. its literally just not going to happen.

1500 would do perfect with those q powers they d4 if that helps

yeah wattage would be perfect but im reading reviews and so far not really finding any good ones except the punk teens who know nothing and have a 250x2 crunch amp that their mom got them at a yardsale pushing them....so idk lol, between q's and sundowns...id imagine sundown would be better by far?

I'm love bbc

yeah wattage would be perfect but im reading reviews and so far not really finding any good ones except the punk teens who know nothing and have a 250x2 crunch amp that their mom got them at a yardsale pushing them....so idk lol, between q's and sundowns...id imagine sundown would be better by far?

there aren't any sundown woofers in your price range. the e series is their cheapest line, and the 15" version is $130.

American bass xfl

it handles 2k though.

you're not going to get good woofers at that price. i hope you know that. don't care what you think about my opinion. either you listen to the truth or you don't.

you're not going to find 3 15" woofers for $300 total that can handle 1500 watts total. its literally just not going to happen.

so sundowns are crap woofers? im lost now! im not ignoring your opinion, i knew this thread would end up turning to crap...look, i KNOW that my broke ass cannot afford the $2000 subs you guys have, SO i am trying to work with what i can and dont say its impossible because i have seen a couple hundred dollar systems mash the hell out 15k dollar systems! Im just ASKING opinions on which turd will polish out the best! I obviously dont want kickers in any one of the 3000 models, i want something that will hold up and bump and i know damn good and well that you can find subs for cheap that will do just that.

I'm love bbc

there aren't any sundown woofers in your price range. the e series is their cheapest line, and the 15" version is $130.

they have em for 114 free shipping, so im sure i could find used ones in my price range...when i got my 2 sundown sa15s i got them new in the box for $150 for both of them, so with a little leg work im sure i can find some if i decide to go that route

I'm love bbc

American bass xfl

it handles 2k though.

so sundowns are crap woofers? im lost now! im not ignoring your opinion, i knew this thread would end up turning to crap...look, i KNOW that my broke ass cannot afford the $2000 subs you guys have, SO i am trying to work with what i can and dont say its impossible because i have seen a couple hundred dollar systems mash the hell out 15k dollar systems! Im just ASKING opinions on which turd will polish out the best! I obviously dont want kickers in any one of the 3000 models, i want something that will hold up and bump and i know damn good and well that you can find subs for cheap that will do just that.

wat? i never said that. the people who have those 15 grand systems must've gotten ripped off by the shop.

i was just saying that the quality in sub $100 woofers is generally the same. low lol.

your best bet is to scour for sale ads.

American bass xfl

it handles 2k though.

wat? i never said that. the people who have those 15 grand systems must've gotten ripped off by the shop.

i was just saying that the quality in sub $100 woofers is generally the same. low lol.

your best bet is to scour for sale ads.

you said i will literally not find 3 15s that handle 1500watts that arent crap and sundowns will do just that so i asked if you thought they were crap?

I'm love bbc

Archived