Jump to content

Old school EQ kenwood kgc-6042a


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I had one of these in high school and of it was stolen. I loved and swore by it. So many moons later I acquired one. So my question is should I use it, sell it, trade or what? I see a lot of builds on here w/o one and just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I just figured the new HUs didnt warrant its use. Also i have tried to find info on the rca voltage but no luck. anyone know the output for it. Opinions please

Posted

Measure output with multimeter? And well. If you have a dd1 ir oscope just make sure the eq is clean and ur set to go :) cant see why the eq would cause any probs bro.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1373 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...