Russteze 2010 nissan versa trunk build

I will have my wife put up some pics of my build shortly. (She has the computer i just post from my phone.lol!

Parts and equipment:

2 re audio sxx d2 15's wired to .5 ohm

1(for now) lanzar opti-pro 2000d (clamped at 1755w rms) **edit** this amp was defective and another was unavailable so they gave me a free upgrade to the opti 2601d. I havent clamped the new one yet.

1(gunna upgrade)boss 3 way electronic crossover

1 dual 4x200w mid/high amp (I know it dosent do rated but it does the job)

4 pyle plch62 6.5 door speakers ( some of these have blown and i will be upgrading soon)

2 lanzar aluminum super tweets

Factory h/u ( gunna upgrade when money allows)

Factory door speakers (left these in to have some sound when the kids and wife are riding)

1/0 g big 4 upgrade

1/0 g run power to rear distribution block

1/0 g run ground to rear distribution block

1/0 run from power distribution block to lanzar

1/0 g run from ground distribution block to lanzar

4 g power and ground from distribution blocks to dual amp and also the boss crossover.

Box has 2.8 cubes per sub ported to 32htz. Completely seperate chaimbers and ports.

All of the above equipment has been tuned with my dd1.

The factory h/u and door speakers are all that play untill i flip the switch that sends power to the remote circuit on the rest of the equipment.

This is actually the second build i have had in this car since i got it in november. I wont discuss the first unless forced.

I am verry happy with this build.(for now and for the money i have in it.)

I havent had this setup metered. I would love to if anyone knows a place with a termlab in north texas/amarillo area (actually pampa). I feel like its loud but want to see what the numbers say. I might just break down and buy a termlab when i can.

Obviously this phase of the build is complete but as i stated earlier i will have the wife post pics on here as soon as i can bribe her into it.

Wish list:

2 skar lp1000.1, skar lp 80.4, skar lp 100.2, 6 skar 6.5 pro audio midbass speakers.

A better set of midbass speakers ( opinions/ suggestions?)

Lots of deadner

A better crossover

Double din head unit

Termlab

I appreciate the views and comments/suggestions.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Archived