Sonic Electronix

thanks guys, unfortunately moose jaw saskatchewan sucks and doesnt have any shops with stereo other then pawn shops, walmart and canadian tire (what jokes). but i do not plan on living here much longer after high school so ill find a shop and try getting an internship. and every ones gotta agree with the hands on being so much better

so i assume people have heard about this institute, i just wanted to know if any one has gone there and would also like to know what they think about the courses they have, and is the course really worth it for people who really wanna learn car audio installation

Its a alright school man,but if you think they are going to help you get a job your better going around asking for work as they don't give one F,K to lend a hand to help you.

Also you do know its $6k and then another $2k to stay in the Hotel room right if you go Nov they lower it but still $2k to stay in the Best western for 8 weeks.

Everything they show you is something you've done probly (IE) building a Box wireing up a HU etc

The Phase two Learning the Ohm's law is something if you have never ever heard of it and you have to get a 70 to pass also the phase 3 is very good to learn Remote Starts-Alarms etc.

I would be glad to answer your questions maybe in a PM or Email but don't want to talk anymore about it as you don't know who reads these things

Moving where the Money Trees are