need help getting a walk/dont walk timer working

i know this aint a normal electrical question, but i got some traffic light led bulb housings (has built in leds R,Y,G), and a walk/dont walk sign

is has a built in timer and has dip switchs in the back but i dont know what setting makes the timer work

it has 3 wires, white = common (ground), blue = walk, orange = dont walk

the walk and dont walk work fine but i would like to get the timer to work without having to buy a inline circuit board, i dont feel like spending $40 to make it work right, its just for the kids to play with

they are 120v ac lights, i have it wired to an on - off - on switch, one possition is red with dont walk, and other is green with walk

would like to spring for the $40 and make it work right and hook up the yellow light so it works good

being there's alot of different people doing different jobs on here maby someone works for public works or something that might know how to fix this, or has stuff like this as a hobbie

i hope this makes sense, if not i can describe it better

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived