Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4-15s Wall Box Build


SaMoT405

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay guys so I am going to build me a wall in my Extended Cab F150. I am going to be using 4 PSI 15s on a temporary Sundown 2000 until I upgrade to a Bigger one. But this is what I have going so far.. wass.jpg

The specs for the box are: 40x48x20. HeightxWidthxDepth. The total Volume without displacement comes up to 19 ft^3. And the tuning to 35hz.

I just wanted to see if you guys think this would work. And also for the bracing I am not fully decided that I am going to be using what is in this design. I need some feedback to see if this would work or if I need to change it up..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 455 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...