Ok. Go Easy On Me...its My First Time Here.

Seems to me like it gets pretty loud--some nice flexing. My bro. has a 00' Eclipse GT also. Nice to see someone else with one that has a RF system in it :) . My brother though has a single T1 12" in a ported enclosure beign powered by a T3002. So do you always keep your seats down?

RF_power_product.gif

Seems to me like it gets pretty loud--some nice flexing. My bro. has a 00' Eclipse GT also. Nice to see someone else with one that has a RF system in it :) . My brother though has a single T1 12" in a ported enclosure beign powered by a T3002. So do you always keep your seats down?

mah, I try to keep the one with the amp on it down as much as I can. The other side is about 50/50.

Cool system but just for the record WE hate it when people talk in the videos !!!!! :angry: There i said it !!! :lol: Just kidding .........ha ha ha about your stereo being cool not about the talkin ! :huh:

I got'cha. But I hate it when people dont say ANYTHING. So I thought I'd give it some kind of intro.

On a personal note...I do kinda regret talking in that vid. I sound like I'm 16. :(

I got'cha. But I hate it when people dont say ANYTHING. So I thought I'd give it some kind of intro.

On a personal note...I do kinda regret talking in that vid. I sound like I'm 16. :(

iTS YOUR video do what ever you want :lol: I had to mess with the new guy come on ha ha ha =) Welcome to the forum =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg