Ufwzy's Designs 95 Geo Prizm Murdered Out

Whatever you get, just make it a clean install. I really appreciate that you are trying and you are OPEN minded. Just hone your skills and keep learning and make the next install cleaner. Keep up the positive thinking and forward progress.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm cleaning it up quite a bit tomorrow just ran out of sunlight today lol and tired I work 7-3 then come home and work a little on my car I'm off tomorrow so ill get more done

I do 7-3:30 everyday but I have to get up at 4:30 to get to work by 6 to start molding machines up so they'll be heated for when the workers show up. I feel you on not having much sunlight to work with and being tired. I have a garage but it's got some lawnmowers, a fourwheeler and zero space left afterwards.

h2hummersigjut_zpsdb75c1c2.jpg

Alpine =-= RE =-= Bose =-= OnStar =-= Audio Technix =-=

I live at a apartment complex so all I got is the parking lot lol

Lord you have it rough.. lol I applaud(e) (not sure on spelling) your endeavors man.

h2hummersigjut_zpsdb75c1c2.jpg

Alpine =-= RE =-= Bose =-= OnStar =-= Audio Technix =-=

Got Most of everything move around in the car but I am at a stand still trying to figure out how to fiberglass these diamond audits in the doors lol I don't have any wood to make speaker rings so I don't know what to do till I get some

Ufwzy Designs

Archived