demo from lem43606.rare footage of teh ninja to?

The 2nd video does no justice as to how much that door is moving at 22hz.. haha good meeting you man!

none what so ever.it was moving so much,im surprised nothing has broken lol will you be making it to any more shows in ohio this year?

it was good meeting you also ninja.i herd someone mention vodka,and i was thinking that has to be teh ninja lol

you're car looked like it was putting in work.hopefully ill be able to get a demo at a future show!

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

The 2nd video does no justice as to how much that door is moving at 22hz.. haha good meeting you man!

none what so ever.it was moving so much,im surprised nothing has broken lol will you be making it to any more shows in ohio this year?

it was good meeting you also ninja.i herd someone mention vodka,and i was thinking that has to be teh ninja lol

you're car looked like it was putting in work.hopefully ill be able to get a demo at a future show!

Im sure ill be at another show out there this summer sometime.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived