demo from lem43606.rare footage of teh ninja to?

I wish i didnt kill a sub, the time fixing/reconeing took away from demo time lol Was a rough day for it lol But when it got demoed, it got demoed.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

i was wanting a demo of you're truck so bad.i was there when ninja was in there.im pretty sure that's when you killed the sub.that's what i figured because you were asking for a soldering iron after that.i got this though

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

yeah that was nice.i was standing about 10 feet away at first and i could feel it in my chest.just wish i was around when you were demoing it.you're damn horn scared the shit out of me a couple times lmao

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

The 2nd video does no justice as to how much that door is moving at 22hz.. haha good meeting you man!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

The 2nd video does no justice as to how much that door is moving at 22hz.. haha good meeting you man!

Play something high.. Ah nevermind you can and I fail

fml

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived