F/s: 6 Mtx 9500 15's $1800 Shipped!

are these dual 4ohm and what kinda power did u have on em? and whats teh most rms they will hold, my buddy ran a memphis 4k to 2 of em and it pounded but im thinkin a new 9001 mtx amp for em, i want to use my mtx 8000's but there single 4ohm and my amp dont rly put out enulf at 2ohm for both but i'll see what i can do but i hate to get rid of my 8000's cause i got em at a steal with the box,the newer ones with chrome cones in perfect condition and a audioenhancers sealed box but i aint got room for shit to set, but i'll see what i can do to get me a set of these cause my buddy had one dual 4ohm pushed by 2 mtx 942w amps and it was flexin like hell, if i cant come up with the money good luck with the sell anyways, bump for some good subs :lol:B)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Guess Elvis hasn’t been updating his posts. Yeah he sold them

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

what up elvis? let me just say that i heard this monster in person at autorama. with a little bit more tuning, this thing can bassrace a 151-152db no probles.

I had 6 of them as well and they pounded, I had them tuned at 30HZ and I did a 53.4 musically, I can imagine if it was tuned for 55HZ

That's a great price for the subs because Im selling them locally for about that price range