INFINITY G35 COUPE Build Log, Loud and fast! UPDATES 7-14-13

It sucks because the car has a billion trim pieces, half the time was spent taking the shit apart, then got that much done, looked up, sky was black, tornado watch thunder lightning, holy shit get this bitch back together, lol Next update wont be so weak! LOL

that's why I love my cheap car... 4 screws to remove entire center console and only 9 to remove the entire dash lol. cakewalk hahaha

i dont belive i have any screws to remove the center console....but i belive ihave 5 screws to remove the entire dash...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

It sucks because the car has a billion trim pieces, half the time was spent taking the shit apart, then got that much done, looked up, sky was black, tornado watch thunder lightning, holy shit get this bitch back together, lol Next update wont be so weak! LOL

that's why I love my cheap car... 4 screws to remove entire center console and only 9 to remove the entire dash lol. cakewalk hahaha

i dont belive i have any screws to remove the center console....but i belive ihave 5 screws to remove the entire dash...

Just wait till you see what i have to do to run the power wire, lol

XS-power1.jpg

Just wait till you see what i have to do to run the power wire, lol

show me what you got...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

You know I am in!

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

I thought this build was the jag but trained eyes will notice ur jag is white and the strut towers in mystery subject A are a dark color like purple or green. Is this a new build or a rebuild?, im just extremly curious as to what this is all for a and why you went through the hassel of shaving down a terminal instead of just getting toolmaker batt imputs with a new batt

I thought this build was the jag but trained eyes will notice ur jag is white and the strut towers in mystery subject A are a dark color like purple or green. Is this a new build or a rebuild?, im just extremly curious as to what this is all for a and why you went through the hassel of shaving down a terminal instead of just getting toolmaker batt imputs with a new batt

This is a new build, and the car had an open terminal ready to go stock, The shaving of the terminal took about 5 minutes, and it fits perfectly in the stock location on the car, yet there is even another low lying cover over the section in where battery compartment is, tool makers would be would be too tall.

All the trim pieces removes from the car have to go back on

it is a sleeper build

XS-power1.jpg

Archived