XS Power

what are the diff? i know the xp isnt meant for a underhood batt but when should one be used over the other when they are going in the trunk or whatever?

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

As far as I know thats about it.

"The XP Series was designed and manufactured for use as a secondary/supplemental power source. They are designed for high capacity installations, so if you need a battery to add some capacity for your system then this is the answer! What is the difference between the D/S series and the XP Series. For competitions the D/S series batteries are able to provide more instantaneous power, but for ground pounding and daily use the XP Series is the way to go. The XP Series is not designed to be used in under the hood applications, but work great for any battery bank in the back. You can find more info on the XP Series here XP Literature or on our XS Power website."

So I guess XPs are great daily batteries to be used in the back for the stereo. D or S series underhood. The D series can also be used in back and is a bit stronger than the XP series for the same size battery but also costs more so...

Edited by 98GCLimited