vid from the last show, i showe dup to the show and before i was even parked i had a crowed.. soo i said fuck it parked and opend the doors up and let it play.. at the end you can see the one sub with the broken lead, (red dustcap) vid was probly 1/2 sub volume and full volume on mids/highs ( NO speakers are not distorting, its hte song, tech n9ne trapped in a psychos body)

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

What show was that? Do you guys have lot of shows/comps? I wish I new of any shows around here (winnipeg).

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

derek you guys always eff that sub up...

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Lol no Just a coincidence I had 2 sub out and switched them places.. So seems like its always the same sub but its not The latest one was bottom left sub

Figured out im acctually tunned to 40hz.. So have dropped tunning down now Michhhh better

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Yep 110% it unloads doors open, which is why it wasnt full tilt in the vid lol The bassboxing is hard on the subs. But it does better them most other vehicles when opened up (157.x drivers door open on a 30src average)

Havent gotten much testing time in since ive shrank port down, but it seems to be louder and sound much better and the lows are better ( oviosly) It hurts the ears again... Lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived