Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

they dont even look like they are moving that much!!

lol 1 im not putting it up to much u can hear me say in the video to my son to keep it @ 22 theres to much box for one sub lol cuz i only have the one connected and its on the factory voice coil set i can adjust it but i dont want to :rolleyes:

well we want to see those thing in action!!!! not moving as much as a door speaker!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

lol just be patient i need batteries lol

ok http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif but i hope you no im a very impatient person :P

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i hooked up the other 15 :D damn thats all i have to say lol i had it up to 22 and my neighbor came out from his house like wtf?! lol im thinking on adjusting them so they can have full escursion..dont know still debating

what batteries should i get i was deciding...

Optima, Stinger, or Kinetik??

any opinions??

Sorry you can't afford the 'big boy' stuff.

Im tired of this dude already. How come you cant afford the big stuff? how bout some mcintosh or some morel or how bout some nakamichi? Dont even sit here and talk shit. Your not a audiophile and never will be. Your another common dd fanboy. "dd pwns all" "dd has the world record" dd this dd that. Do they make good product? Yes very much so? Are they over priced? Yes very much so. Is there the same subs for cheaper? Yes and if he didnt want it to happen i think he would talk his kid out of making the product. So please sit there and talk more, you amuse the hell outta me.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

ran into a lil problem really pissed lol..

well i had one sub on and it sounded GREAT i hooked ^ the other one and i had this weird ass sound like wtf so the chick i bought it off of wouldnt give me some help so i kept nailing her and nailing her until she got sick of it and hooked me ^ straight from Cerwin Vega i had to take off the whole assembly to the woofer off like the rubber,voice coil ect its all in one piece, take off a couple screws and then replace it.. i took off both subs because i dont want to hook a sub ^ with a big ass hole on the other side so right now i got a box in the truck with 2 empty holes :(

lol i was really pissed so i was looking to get some FI's the newest BTL's they are out for may of 08 them shits are NUTs got 4 spiders fully fully loaded lol but then the girl wrote back to me so then i was satisfied lol but the Fi's are expensive out the ass lol but they are worth every penny lol got to give it up them shits are NUTS lol...

very pissed though....

• 2 weeks later...

sorry I cant see any videos because them sites are blocked at my work, did you actually get any numbers yet? curious as to what numbers you pull on this build looks pretty good.

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com

Archived