lem43606 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
98GCLimited Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 You hit 156 with that setup? Didnt know it was that loud I saw most of your vids while lurking youtube looking at 2 18 4ths.
lem43606 Posted May 19, 2013 Author Report Posted May 19, 2013 You hit 156 with that setup? Didnt know it was that loud I saw most of your vids while lurking youtube looking at 2 18 4ths. 156.3 I compete in Usaci but it does 55s on the dash.. but thats also wired down daily musical its a 153.5 from 30-54hz 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.