Second Skin Audio

Need Help With custom Box design

Ok so i drive a 99 audi a4. fun car. clean turns heads. but i wanna be heard. ive had all kinds of systems from, eathquake 10"s to 12"s to crossfire 10" 12" 15's rockford p2 10"s . i worked at a car audio shop as an installer part time and i love bass. my question now though is. i just recently sold my system which was 2 crossfire c5 12"s in a super bass pro box. because i was tight on cash. im no debt free and looking to hit it hard. i know this might sound rediculous but i need somebody that could explain/ diagram a box design for me. im not sure what subs/amp sizes anything i want yet. trying to find something unique and loud. possibly 3 tens? looking for ideas any help appreciated. but the box i want to build.. i want like fast and the furious cool box not square regular. i want unique. any help- would be awesome. im great with wood, and fiberglass so thats no problem just dont know dimensions, tuning stuff like that. message me on here or text me at 605-951-5512 and let me know ideas anything u can help with. can also email me at [email protected]. thank you.

Archived