covi1234 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Bed liner turns out nice. It takes a lot if you use the spray kind. I think it took 4 cans for my box.
scoobywrx05 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Looking good man. I have the same truck just a couple years older. The box looks like it should fit. What are the dimensions? I have a 16.4 cuft net wall in mine. Gross is just over 21. Could get more if built in the truck.
Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 Bed liner turns out nice. It takes a lot if you use the spray kind. I think it took 4 cans for my box. im going to get a gallon of roll on, 50 bucks at walmart. haha
Lifted2000Ford4x4 Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 Looking good man. I have the same truck just a couple years older. The box looks like it should fit. What are the dimensions? I have a 16.4 cuft net wall in mine. Gross is just over 21. Could get more if built in the truck. yeah thats my plan, is 4 DC XL 15's on 10k walled in the truck. dimensions are 17.5 depth, 20 high and 49 width
scoobywrx05 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Yeah that'll fit in there with no problems.
miller1971 Posted November 4, 2013 Report Posted November 4, 2013 Nice box. I'm getting ready to build a box for my xtracab ranger with the exact same subs. I got a Hifonics 1700.1d to power them. My box dimensions are Very close to yours. Mine are 16 deep x 48 wide x 20 tall. My question comes to the port. I used to build systems back in the mid/late 80's and early 90's. Back then, we always used sealed enclosures. Building my port and tuning it is making my head hurt. I know that port area is the ports' opening length x width. My problem comes into how LONG do I make the port? And, do I measure the long(outside) part of the port, or the short(inside)? I know it's fairly simple math, but I don't have the right formula or experience yet to properly tune. I understand about sub, port, and bracing displacement. Any help would be great. Especially since our box sizes are so similar. What is the dimension of your port as well. Thanks......Feeling Dopey I was building systems when Orion amps were good.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.