Digital designs 510s.... What ohm?????

Do you have a DMM? I so, set it to ohms and stick the prongs into the terminals. Based of what each coil reads, you can then determine what you can wire to.

Edit: I see they come in both single and dual 4. So judging from what you said about them being "4 ohms each" they would wire to 2 ohms parallel. I have no idea what you're talking about with " But they was wired up... Not down. Am I missing anything? They beat like they was putting out enough for 2 ohms tho." What you wrote there makes zero sense to me.

No I don't have dmm. I should have said they was wired in series wiring. But the guy said they was parallel wired to 2 ohms. But they was series. They are also svc. Not dvc. I'm really confused lol. The only thing that I don't like about dd subs is they don't say anything on the magnet about the sub series or what ohms... Other than the dmm there isn't any other way to find out with out going somewhere else that does or sending them to the factory?

And what is a dmm anyway?

No I don't have dmm. I should have said they was wired in series wiring. But the guy said they was parallel wired to 2 ohms. But they was series. They are also svc. Not dvc. I'm really confused lol. The only thing that I don't like about dd subs is they don't say anything on the magnet about the sub series or what ohms... Other than the dmm there isn't any other way to find out with out going somewhere else that does or sending them to the factory?

And what is a dmm anyway?

a dmm is a digital multi meter

Archived