what do you think of this enclosure for 2 fi bl 15 from torres calcuator

fibl619

outer dimesions- height 21 width 35.5 depth 31

port dimesions inner height 19.5x width 6.5 x length 26

# of extra baffle 1

woofer displacement .42

#of common port walls 2

sub upward

gross volume 11.32 cubic feet-port volume2.25 cubic feet -physical port length 25.25 -baffle displacement .44 - port area 126.75 port area per foot 15.43 -port ratio1:3 - net volume 8.21 cubic feet- tuning frequency 32.84

what do you guys think will this be a good box for 2 15 fi bls I want it low and loud ? any tips ideas suggestions? and I will put in some 1.5 wood dowels for extra support but idk how much displacement they have? also how far apart do the port wall need to be in the middle of the enclosure? and how far away from each other this is my first sub box please help also im using 3/4 mdf can someone help me with a sketch up thank you for your time

I also used torres calculator is it accurate?

i used torres, and my box turned out good, mines tuned to 33.5hz 2 15's and it hits the lows, not very punchy tho... could be that i haven't given these subs anywhere close to rated power and the box is recommended to be run at full power for best performance.

i used torres, and my box turned out good, mines tuned to 33.5hz 2 15's and it hits the lows, not very punchy tho... could be that i haven't given these subs anywhere close to rated power and the box is recommended to be run at full power for best performance.

what kind of subs do you have ?

Archived