Second Skin Audio

Need a 6th order design ASAP!

CJSmith

I really need a 6th order design for my Explorer, for 2 AA Mayhem 18's. I will pay for the design, I just don't have enough knowledge to do one myself. I was supposed to have a guy have one ready for me today, so I could start on it tomorrow, but he bailed out. I have the dimensions and I can give them but I need to know if someone could build one for me and how much for the design, thanks.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

I'm not completely sure bc I have the car stripped and so there's a step down from the cargo area to the floor where the 2nd row seats were. I'll post up the dimensions I have right now but if Its not enough room, I can make more.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

That's the external dimensions. But that's also measuring inside the fender wells and such bc idk how to calculate for all that. Like I said, I can make more room if I need to by measuring outside the fender wells. I bought this car strictly for SPL. I already put a stripper pole in, MDF roof, and the doors are filled with expanding foam. Idc what I have to tear out of it, I can make room if that's not enough. I just don't know what to do lol, and I really appreciate the help

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived