lem43606 Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
98GCLimited Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 Hoochin it up lol Both rides are moving a lot of air there. I wish I was loud
lem43606 Posted June 1, 2013 Author Report Posted June 1, 2013 Hoochin it up lol Both rides are moving a lot of air there. I wish I was loud It was the ongoing joke of the day... haha 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Slapuhho Posted June 1, 2013 Report Posted June 1, 2013 The ongoing joke of the day was the loud scion LOL. Connor ftw! 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
lem43606 Posted June 2, 2013 Author Report Posted June 2, 2013 The ongoing joke of the day was the loud scion LOL. Connor ftw! he got the cops called on us... he is toooo loud 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.