This is my arsenal 12, being run in a 2^3 box tuned to 32hz (built by rev_rider1) being powered by a kenwood kac-9152d at approximately 600w, and still room to go! the song "its getting hot" by the team

EXXXCCCUUUUURRRRRRSSSION

th_Arsenal12vid001.jpg

My poor rear view :D

th_Arsenal12vid002.jpg

god damn all i can say is that ascendant audio really did a great job with this woofer, sounds great, and as you can see, gets loud.

SMDsigbannr1.jpg

This is my arsenal 12' date=' being run in a 2^3 box tuned to 32hz (built by rev_rider1) being powered by a kenwood kac-9152d at approximately 600w, and still room to go! the song "its getting hot" by the team

EXXXCCCUUUUURRRRRRSSSION

th_Arsenal12vid001.jpg

My poor rear view :D

th_Arsenal12vid002.jpg

god damn

i love it i love it another satisfied customer told everbody them arsenals aint no joke :^ :^ :^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got some arsenals? how many/size/wattage?

yes i do yes i do i got two 15s both seeing about 1000watts a piece and they both have seperate chambers 3.5cu for both tuned 28hz chad the man that built the subs designed the box

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know if hes on this site but he made the subs. and oh im not going for spl either ima sql guy thats why my box tuned that low to 28hz. im glad your happy is your shit loud tho