F/s Polk Speaker Sets,pioneer Hu, *now On Ebay*

Pioneer DEH-P5900IB - used but never installed, has all the mounts, remote and wiring harness. still works and looks like new. $100

Photo-0087.jpg

Polk MM5520 coaxial speakers - work good, dusty. $35 for all 4

Photo-0091.jpg

Polk DB6501 component set. still in original packaging, have been opened and installed but dont have any marks, scratchs, or imperfections in them. still work and look like new. $75 for the set in the box.(includes both grills and wires)

Photo-0089.jpg

Polk DB651 coaxial set. still in original packaging, have been opened and installed but dont have any marks, scratchs, or imperfections in them. still work and look like new. $50 for the set in the box.(includes both grills and wires)

Photo-0090.jpg

Edited by FCsteve

610EUROs

how much for the componits and coax shipped to 28645? i already got a set of db6500's and ied like to get a matching set of the 6501's, lets make a deal :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lenoir

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

if u can give me a day or 2 i'll buy em both lemmie talk it over wit mom and see what i can do

she said ya now all i gotta do is put the money on my card and were in buisness, now what do i send u about my pay pal that u can get the money?

give me till tommrow after work to get the money on my card and its as good as done B)