Jump to content

Reccomendations for 6.5"s powered by JL G6600


Duece22

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys! I'm getting my 2008 Hummer H3 tore down this weekend to install wire, alt, etc.. I am going to be running 2x Sundown Audio Nightshade V2s, SAZ3000D, and multiple Deka batts, I have everything but mids/highs ready to go!

What would you guys suggest that would sound good paired with a JL Audio G6600 6ch. amp? I bought this amp a few years ago and still haven't unboxed the thing!

I was wanting to stay with all Sundown but I am open for ANY reccomendation, budget is not that big of a problem.

How would the Sundown Audio SA 6.5" Component set sound? I would need 2 sets for front and rear doors.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

I still can't decide on the componet set I want to run. What do you guys think about the MB Quart Onyx Series? Here is a link to them at woofersetc.They are only 99.99 and are Red/Black to match my Hummer.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-11503-osc216-mb-quart-65-2-way-onyx-series-component-speakers-system.aspx

I've also been looking at the VXI65 - Skar Audio componet set, does anyone know how these sound?

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-10766-vxi65-skar-audio-65-350w-component-loudspeaker.aspx

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...