Jump to content

Rec 5 1/4" components waterproof?


x91evo

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I recently got these kick pannel pods for my Jeep Cherokee. (which are the stupidest thing ever)
I did not realize that any water or mud on my shoes could very well get too close to the speaker area.

The pod holds a 5 1/4" speaker and a 1" tweeter. I was looking into some marine stuff but I figure I would ask here for opinions.

The Jeep sees its fair share of offroad areas that comes along with a bunch of mud and occasionally some water.
Since they might get beat up, I was looking for something not so pricey, and something that can handle some power.
(Those dont go together well I know lol)

Was originally considering some Pyle PLG5C, but a previous thread told me the SQ isnt to great.
But I am open to suggestions please! :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...