squeel through door speakers

Just put a completely new system in my friends car and got everything hooked up, and sure enough there is a whine in the speakers. I have tried everything i can think of. It even does it with the car off, so it is definitely not alternator whine. The only thing we haven't checked is a different HU, but i'm hoping to get that checked soon. The only other thing i can think of besides a defective HU is that we found that the only thing in the car that turns on with out the car started is the fuel pump, but i doubt that would do anything. any help?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

finally figured it out, the RCA ground inside the head-unit went, so we had to ground directly to the RCA.....what a PITA.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived