Yea i just bought 80 dollars worth old school bass cds , So when i do get the old system ill be ready =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Damn. $80 worth of bass CD's.

You could have just hit me up for some songs.

I'll make ya one if you want it.

Sure :lol: But im an old school bass head dj magic mike , tech master peb dj fury !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I wish i had a money value on all the old school stuff I have. I bet I got alot of money tied up in old school bass cd's. The younger generation of bass heads, meaning these kids that are in there early teens don't even know what all us old folks had back in the day. What do they know about Dj Fury, Dj Magic Mike, Techmaster PEB?? Back in the early 90's man we had the good stuff. Some of us still do. I like to help the youngsters out now and again by introducing them to some old school. What did you get with 80 bucks?

Sure :lol: But im an old school bass head dj magic mike , tech master peb dj fury !!!

I know about some MC ADE, DJ Fury, and Magic Mike.

MC ADE made a song called Bass Mechanic sounds more than similar to Bass Mechanic by Bass Mekanik.

Don't forget Nightmare on ADE Street and my favorite How Much Can You Take.

What style of song would you like?

Slow?

Fast?

Dark?

Bright and cheery?

Something you could cruise to?

Bass frequency range?

Bass Patrol- Bass National Anthem is the shit.

Edited by Bigpimpin91

I wish i had a money value on all the old school stuff I have. I bet I got alot of money tied up in old school bass cd's. The younger generation of bass heads, meaning these kids that are in there early teens don't even know what all us old folks had back in the day. What do they know about Dj Fury, Dj Magic Mike, Techmaster PEB?? Back in the early 90's man we had the good stuff. Some of us still do. I like to help the youngsters out now and again by introducing them to some old school. What did you get with 80 bucks?

I got like 5 magic mike cds and like 4 techmaster cds , I get tired of seeing EVERYBODY doing jezzy so im going to take it back to 91 on they ass :lol::lol: and those fucking cds arent cheap i wanted dj fury but that damn cd was like 25 bucks

I know about some MC ADE, DJ Fury, and Magic Mike.

MC ADE made a song called Bass Mechanic sounds more than similar to Bass Mechanic by Bass Mekanik.

Don't forget Nightmare on ADE Street and my favorite How Much Can You Take.

What style of song would you like?

Slow?

Fast?

Dark?

Bright and cheery?

Something you could cruise to?

Bass frequency range?

Bass Patrol- Bass National Anthem is the shit.

slow =)

When i do my very 1st demo i already know the song and every thing !!!! :lol: its going to be Dj magic mikes Feel the beat !!! off of the this is how it should be done cd .