Jump to content

Tracking and recovering a stolen vehicle


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for a hardwired tracking device that could locate a stolen side by side 4 wheeler (Polaris RZR) . I seen many on line ranging from expensive purchase price to big monthly fees using GPS, RF, GSM. Im looking for cheap insurance in the form of a tracking device that can be activated remotely, doesnt cost big up front and no monthly fees. I read about such a device but the catch is if you activate for recovery, the cost is a flat $200-400. This is ok with me, if I could only find it again.

Any thoughts?

Tim

  • 1 month later...
Posted

check ebay for the tk103 seller is quin surprise. works great for me and cheap too like 52 bucks or so.

"crank it til it hertz"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...