Vehicle: Mitsubishi Verada/Diamante (1999)

Name: Mitsubishi Verada/Diamante (1999)

Date Added: ÚTE_ADDED%

Owner: Jamie Bakaj

Short Description: Daily driven Mitusbishi Verada wagon (Diamante in the States)Originally only had a single Fusion 15" with a ported box built to Fusion specs, then later I found a pair of FPW series 12"s. Built the 12's to what I thought was the same as Fusion specs, but my round to slot port conversion changed the tuning of the box up to somewhere around 57.6Hz instead of 40!!Re-designed the 15" enclosure to 3 ft^3 tuned to 33Hz, MUCH better and louder than it was before, still a little bit of port noise, but from the front you can't hear it.Eventually going to be re-building the enclosure for the 12's, getting rid of the 15" and putting in an Audio Element AEX 18" sub for the lowzzzzz XD.Front stage has a pair of Soundstream PC.6's, soon going to be 2 pairs with custom fiberglassed door trims.2 x Soundstream SF.693T 6x9's yet to be installed in the rear facing the front stage.Probably going to get more coaxials for the rear end, but nothing has been planned yet.

View Vehicle

1999 Mitsubishi Verada/Diamante Wagon A.K.A The Bassubishi.

-Fusion CA-CD800 HU

-Soundstream MPQ-7XO Eq. (Only hooked up to the fronts)

-4x Soundstream PC.6 Front Stage (2 installed, 2 more on the way)

-2x Soundstream SF.693T Rears (yet to be installed)-1x Cadence 2 channel amp (FX102/302???)

-2x Fusion FPW1200's

-1x Fusion PP-SW150

-1x Fusion PP-AM300010

-1x Soundstream DTR1.900

-Custom 240A Excessive Amperage Alternator

-1x Optima D34 Yellow Top

-2 Gauge power cabling.

-A few gauges (4 in total) including voltmeter.

-Some carbon fiber wrapped bits.

-1x Nice sounding daily driver!!

Archived