1v1orgtfo Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 So i called Alpine and was told that if i want to make a ported box for my single type X that i should make it 1.25 cubic feet and have it tuned to 27Hz (perferably slotted port(s)) using a 1000watts @ 2 ohms Kicker DX 1000.1what dimensions should I make it? 1999 Chrysler sebring soft top convertible max dims: W-30" H-12" D-14" do i have enough space? this will be the first box i make so any info would help, thanks.
PaulPumpsBass Posted July 10, 2013 Report Posted July 10, 2013 Audio Enhancers makes a pre-fab enclosure that would work for you. The Audio Enhancer KV10S Slot Ported 10" Single Subwoofer Enclosure or FatBoxUSA or Absolute USA makes one. http://www.audioenhancers.com/driverspecific/kv10s.php http://www.fatboxusa.com/products/1-mdf-10-alpine-type-x-ported-subwoofer-enclosure-box.htmlhttp://www.fatboxusa.com/products/1-mdf-10-alpine-type-x-ported-subwoofer-enclosure-box.html http://www.absoluteusa.com/mobile-electronics/item/pseb-10bl.html 1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space) 2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row) 1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them) 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do) Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.