Anyone done or sell bags for a Kick? Suzuki Sidekick 1995 year?

Thanks for any help, I am a noob to this. I understand from others the kick/ geo tracker has a harsh ride and Ive tried it all so far with little success. I tried sport springs, new shocks, 3 size larger tires, lower tire psi, wheel spacers to add offset. They all help, but still it can be bouncy bouncy.

Ive done general searches on google, ebay and such and found I think a few kits. From what Ive read I do not need the compressor and valves, I can just air it to feel with a pump like i do my tires. Right? I see I can get front/rear only kits and the bigger the diameter of the bag the softer the ride? One site said there gas dropps the vehicle 3 inches, then the bag gives 6 inches of travel either direction. Looks like if I have to worry of fenders rubbing the wheels I need to tellem I want to raise it an inch bracket wise before its shipped?

I am considering 2 options,

x2 industries 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Rear Air Suspension, Bracket Kit (no fittings) and 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Plug and Play Air Suspension Kit

Another one is kw performance

CT-FBX-F-SUZ-08 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Front Air Suspension Kit F=BAG/BRACKET, FRONT AXLE CT-FBX-R-SUZ-08 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Rear Air Suspension Kit R=BAG/BRACKET REAR AXLE

Thanks for reading and if you sell these kits feel free to contact me. I want to do the rear at least and if it goes well, the front too. The rear uses 2 coil springs and 2 shocks that are independent of each other. THe spring buckets have a pointy thing in each that would need to be cut or removed or covered over to put a bag in its place.

The front is similar. It too have a spring mounted to the lower control arm with the same cone shape inserts. Then a shock that mounts to the steering knuckle and goes up to the fender. Ive seen one kit that uses a bag/shock assembly, another that puts a bag where the spring use to be.

Its for a 95 sidekick ljx, 4 wd, 5 speed stick shift 1.6 v16

484377_116263135227022_211410706_n.jpg

309251_116264785226857_1187584568_n.jpg

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Archived