Signs of broken head-unit

Hello everyone I had my 2 door speakers blown... they were stock anyway and I just recently installed my 2 new door speakers sound beautiful but then I notice the sound of little screeching noise coming from the back of my door speaker and yet again one of them is completely dead and other one is making weird high pitching noise but... you can't really notice it when bass hits. It happens sometimes but even during high vocals it still sounds clean... at front seat, the back seat I can't really tell.

When I tried turn off my amp from subs I crank the volume at demo level and I know I was hearing little static and screeching noise. Next week I'm going to order 2 new rear door speakers but the question is could head-unit done that? The head-unit is it giving complete RCA connections or making a screeching noise?

The headunit I"m using is called Pioneer AVH P2300 DVD had it for about a year now came out from my old car as well.

To be honest I can't really figure it out the problem at this moment because I know for sure is that my rear door speakers are busted.

2 12 Kickers CVR | Kenwood 9105D @ 2 Ohms | Box tuned 39 hertz low custom | Nissan Maxima 01 SE 3.5 | I have no idea what my dB at :shrug:

"If you hear me Booming around the block then you better be prepared to call the police on me before I drive-by your house!" :roflmao: :asskiss:

"Boom cars so goddamn loud it ridiculous, hey excuse me what about your fartcan back of your car vroom, vroom!" :crazy:

Archived