Sonic Electronix

kenwood ddx-419 flash drive issues

so i have the kenwood ddx-419 and a 32g flash drive i synced it with windows media player and it wont read it. but if i just drop and drop my 20g worth of songs itll read them fine it just wont organize them so im stuck with one folder with 2000 songs instead of being able to search by artists songs ect. wondering if anyone knows of another program that can organize my songs by artist or any other options guys have used that worked with this reciever

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i tried that and it still wont read it. i think its because there now a compressed file? i dont think my deck has a size limit that it can read to if itll read 4g on the 32g it should be able to read the 20 i have atleast you would think so. im gona keep playing with different ideas and see what i can do i dont want 2000 songs in one folder with no way to go threw and select an artist or a song so its gotta be organized in some way.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived