VomitUrSoul Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I'm going to be going to this on Saturday. Kinda late notice, but thought I'd post just in case any others want to come. So far Team Street Shakers, Johnathan Price, James Taylor (maybe), and Neil Barber are gonna be there. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 It couldn't have been on the 10th or 17th... nooooo. Damnation. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
VomitUrSoul Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 It couldn't have been on the 10th or 17th... nooooo. Damnation. Yea I know, I was wanting to go to the show you're attending as well. Wish one or the other would have been the week before or after. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
VomitUrSoul Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 Doing one last bump before the show tomorrow. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.