Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Help

The_Iceman

Guy's, I was wondering if my current choice in subs was a good idea or not. I have not currently purchased any subs, or speaker/ tweeters. Only a headunit and am planning on replacing all my mid range, tweeters and subs.

I was thinking of going with 2 Sundown SA-10's In a ported box that I will build myself with a buddy of mine. The subs and box will be going in the trunk of a 2013 Scion TC. Do you guy's think this will work well for sound? I'm more about sound quality rather than how loud it get's. And I listen to Rock/Metal the most and rap/alternative the 2nd most.

If you have any other subs that would work better, please post, I don't want to go over like $200 dollars a sub which the sundowns will run me about $185 dollars. And I don't want to go much more than 500-700 RMS so I don't have to change alternator because of serious light dimming.

Also if you have any Speaker or tweeter or amp idea's to help run this, that would be great. Thanks

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I have also looked at other subwoofer's and I was wondering which out of these may be a better fit or if the sundowns like I orgininally posted may be a good fit

Soundstream tarantula T7.104

Fi X10

Re sex V2 10

American Bass tnt 1044

Incriminator Audio Leathal injection 10

SKAR audio VVX-10v2

Anything else you guy's can come up with. around $200 dollars and 500-700 RMS

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

Archived